Prospect - Case Manager - Axis Disability Team
- Posted by tania.morrissey... on July 29th, 2010
Case Manager - Axis
Prospect, one of Alberta’s most innovative and leading non-profits, requires a Case Manager to join our Axis Disability team. This direct service position provides case management supports to individuals with developmental disabilities from the beginning of their services to the conclusion.
Reporting to the Client Services Supervisor you will act as the main point of contact between clients, their support networks, the funder and program staff. Establish client goals, develop Individual Service Plans, determine how best to support the client and ensure they are set up for success. As clients access the community through various programs, you will work with staff to monitor client goal attainment.
Responsibilities include understanding and developing referral community, responding appropriately to all referrals, conducting intake interviews, developing Individual Service Plans, communicating client goals effectively within the Axis team, maintaining current knowledge of Organizational, Program and Funder policies and procedures, tracking client information, and conducting Annual Reviews.
In addition to key project elements, the role will deliver presentations, liaise with the service provider community and other relevant cross sector associations and initiatives, act as a consultant and partner to members of the project team, manage related communications, benchmark external disability services and implement best practices.
KEY RESULT AREAS INCLUDE:
• Planning and implementation
• Evaluating goal attainment
• Stakeholder engagement and relationships
• Monitoring client flow through programming
• Related post secondary degree/diploma
• Related case management / project management experience
• Exceptional interpersonal effectiveness
• Excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills
• Knowledge of Calgary’s Disability Community and Human Resource issues associated with people with disabilities
• Proven ability to manage detail with a strong focus on quality and outcomes
• Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Power Point, contact management
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested applicants are invited to submit a resume and cover letter by e-mail, quoting reference #AXCM-00 in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applicants must be legally entitled to live and work in Canada, and only those applicants selected for interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.
|Job Descript for AXIS Case Manager.doc||36 KB|